FULL TIME BOOKFAIR LOGISTICS AND DELIVERY POSITION
BookPeople Bookfairs is now accepting applications for a full time logistics and delivery position in our growing school bookfair department. Ideal applicant should be organized, have a basic understanding of lifting with their legs and not their back, and be able to work autonomously.
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required.
- The position is full-time. Some early morning availability is needed to coordinate with school hours.
- Applicants need to be able to drive a 16-foot truck for book deliveries.
- Applicants need access to a car to get to and from schools as needed.
- Position will operate out of BookPeople’s warehouse space on Airport Blvd.
- Applicants need a positive attitude and customer service skills.
- Paid vacation and sick time as well as store discounts are some of the benefits.
- Great opportunity to connect with area schools and build experience in the book world.
To apply, go to www.bookpeople.com/about-us and fill out the regular application at the bottom of the page. Bring completed application by the store to the attention of Meghan Goel, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone with strong organizational skills and a love of children’s books, spread the word!
CoffeePeople is hiring for a part-time barista!
- our cafe is looking for a barista to work a variety of shifts totaling 20-25 hours/week
- experience working in a coffee shop is preferred but not required
To apply, go to www.bookpeople.com/about-us and fill out the regular application at the bottom of the page. Bring completed application by the store to the attention of Thomas Smith, or email it to email@example.com.