One of my favorite things about working at BookPeople is getting to meet authors and have them sign my books. As a book collector (hoarder?), I collect first editions and especially signed first editions.
Right now we have a LOT of signed books in stock, for you fellow collectors out there. These not only make great additions to your collection, but who wouldn’t want a signed book as a gift?!
Here is a current listing of signed books here in the store. Obviously, these are available while supplies last. Please call BookPeople at 512.472.5050 for the most up to date info, and to order a book.
- Read My Pins, Madeleine Albright
- Good Eats, Alton Brown
- Creating a World Without Poverty, Muhammad Yunus
- Half Broke Horses, Jeannete Walls
- The Glass Castle, Jeannette Walls
- My New Orleans, John Besh
- Cake Wrecks, Jen Yates
- Manhood for Amateurs, Michael Chabon
- Juliet Naked, Nick Hornby
- Tower, Reed Farrel Coleman
- Amigoland, Oscar Casares
- Highest Duty, Capt. Chesley Sullenberger
- The Meaning of Matthew, Judy Shepard
- That Old Cape Magic, Richard Russo
- Await Your Reply, Dan Chaon
- Kinky’s Celebrity Pet Files, Kinky Friedman
- Farm Sanctuary, Gene Baur
- Deflowered, Jon Ginoli