~Post by Nolan
The Fifty Shades of Grey drinking game as presented by the (now hungover) employees of BookPeople:
We suggest browsing the book a little beforehand to find the juicy stuff and dog ear those sections. To keep the rhythm going, we also suggest passing the book to the next reader every time one of the drinking rules is read. For setting the mood we suggest the greatest hits of R. Kelly (it’s sort of perfect when “I Believe I Can Fly” comes on). The rules are as follows.
Drink every time:
– The word Grey/Gray is used (for the hardcore players)
– Ana says or thinks “Oh my”/”Oh crap”/”Holy Sh**”/”Holy F***” or any variation of these.
– Ana refers to her “sex”.
– Every time there’s a climax (and I don’t mean in the story’s plot).
– Ana’s “inner goddess” is battling her “subconscious” and either are mentioned.
– Ana flushes.
– Ana giggles.
– A foil packet is referred to.
– Take a shot when someone at the party says 50 shades of f***ed up…but only if you want to be 50 shades, also.